Catriona Jeffries Gallery is searching for the position of Associate Curator/International Exhibitions Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- undergraduate or post graduate education in Art History, Curatorial Studies or related studies
- knowledge of the national and international museum system
- knowledge of the international art market
- experience in curatorial practice
- knowledge of collection management
- knowledge of the history of art in Vancouver and related international histories of contemporary art
- published critical writing
- strong leadership and organizational skills
Closing Date November 15, 2007
Position available for December 15, 2007.
Interested individuals are asked to submit: current CV, three references, writing samples and detailed letter of interest to the address below by the closing date.
Please submit application to:
Catriona Jeffries Gallery
274 East 1st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5T 1A6 Canada
E-mail: cat_jeffries_gallery -at- telus.net