Pick 'N Mix #78Posted by Mikhel Proulx • Tuesday, December 10. 2013 • Category: Pick 'N Mix
- Nguyen Nhu Huy on 'Western curators,' the Singapore Biennale, and Vietnamese contemporary art. Art Radar Asia.
- Tanya Toft's Urban Media Aesthetics promises to research and circulate literature on “artistic and curatorial practices with digital art forms in urban environments.”
- Hyperallergic's An Xiao on San Francisco's 'airport art' - Curating at the Airport: The SFO Museum.
- Check out filmmaker Pedro Lino's short documentary on the exhibition Luanda, Encyclopedic City, which won Angola the 2013 Venice Biennial's Golden Lion for best pavilion.
- Okwui Enwezor named director of the 2015 Venice Biennale.
- Bill Burns flies messages to curators over Art Basel Miami. Interview at Canadian Art.